Are you looking for a simple and tasty meal that can be prepared with minimal effort? Look no further than slow cooker creamy ranch chicken and potatoes! This dish is perfect for busy weeknights when you want to have a delicious and satisfying meal without spending hours in the kitchen.
We’ll take a closer look at this mouth-watering dish and show you how to make it step by step. From the ingredients you’ll need to the cooking process, we’ll cover everything you need to know to create a delicious meal that your family will love.
Course: Main Course
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours 15 minutes
Servings: 6 Calories: 451kcal
Ingredients You’ll Need
Before we dive into the recipe, let’s take a look at the ingredients you’ll need to make slow cooker creamy ranch chicken and potatoes:
- 21 oz. cream of chicken soup (two 10.5 oz. cans)
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1 oz. ranch seasoning powder (1 packet)
- ½ cup bacon bits freshly cooked or prepacked
- 2 lbs. raw chicken tenderloins (can use sliced chicken breasts if desired)
- 1 ½ cups baby carrots
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes halved
- parsley for serving optional
Instructions for Making Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken and Potatoes
- In a 6-8 quart mix cream of chicken soup, whole milk, ranch seasoning, and bacon bits until well combined and creamy.
- Add baby carrots and baby red potatoes to the mixture and then finally add chicken tenders. Mix well until all are coated well with bacon ranch mixture.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley (optional) and serve warm over rice or on its own.
- Add any remaining creamy ranch chicken to an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 4 days. Reheat on the stovetop over medium heat until warmed throughout.
Chicken breasts, chicken thighs, or chicken legs can be used instead.
- Yukon gold potatoes, russet potatoes, or even sweet potatoes could be used instead of red potatoes.
Calories: 451kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0.02g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 1625mg | Potassium: 1102mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 4693IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 3mg